Swiss Circuits and Systems / Electron Devices Chapter
Field of Interest Statement
The theory, analysis, design (computer aided design), and practical implementation of circuits, the application of circuit theoretic techniques to systems and to signal processing, and the developement and application of new devices and device technologies. The coverage of this field includes the spectrum of activities from, and including, basic scientific theory to industrial applications.
Mission of the Swiss CAS/ED Chapter
- Set up and improve the contact between CASS/EDS swiss members
- Organising Conferences, Company visits and Presentations
- Exchanging activities with neighbouring chapters and the CASS and ED headquarters
A chapter lives from the activities of its members. Please contact the chairman if you
- would like to help in the organization of the chapter,
- want to organize an event,
- want your event to be cosponsored by the Swiss CAS/ED chapter.